Well we haven't been moving as quickly on the bathroom as I may have lead you to belive after my excited post last week. However, things are progressing and we've made it past a few hurtles like a toilet paper holder that was attached to the wall with EIGHT screws and then glued for good measure!
Here's some pictures to hold you off until i've got some more finished pictures to share!
Here's the floor still covered in glue - this was the first "time-sucker" we ran into :)
and the first patching to fix the previously mentioned toilet paper holder
painting the trim
primer, coat 1, coat 2, now stripes!!!
taking naps between paint coats!